Significant modifications are on the horizon for digital commerce in retail and customer experience come 2024. The pace of tech shifts will intensify, businesses are set to defund legacy solutions, and attractive opportunities will surface as social and retail media players join forces. To stay ahead of the curve, digital leaders are experimenting with less risky initiatives and scaling back on outdated projects that no longer yield impactful results.
Join us for a deep dive into Forrester’s Predictions report to get more information on next year’s digital commerce landscape.
We will cover:
- Generative AI (genAI) as a key player in digital business
- How augmented reality (AR) will drive efficiency and productivity
- More targeted tech shifts with a decrease in replatforming project frequency
- The defunding of legacy solutions and reallocation of resources for measurable results
- Collaboration between social and retail media players opening up new opportunities
📅 January 24, 2024 at 9:30 am PT, 12:30 pm ET, and 5:30 pm GMT
Brought to you by: